Jaime
Also known as
Rima Toya
120596
I missed all of my friends from CZ. Especially those who had been by my side when the world seems to be crashing down on me.
I don't care if you like me or not, but I certainly don't like you if you hate me because of my looks.
Karen
I'm 12 going 13. I first started biting on
170596. Another typical girl with a typical look but unique friends. Has a passion for music, thinks people(nicee ones) are the world. A smile always hides a bleeding heart. So look inside, real deep, there's another girl, a whole new one. Try her today!
[Chongzheng primary]1-5,2-1,3E,4C,5C
6E'08 is the best class ever with the best people. 6C'08 is not bad too. CZPS will always remain in my heart.
So, it means I'm school-less
Iris
Hi.Iris.Half-dead.S'pore.Retarded.
bold,
italic,
strike,
underline
The Chatterbox
Tag! You're it! :D
Gossipings.;
Tag with your
name! ; You
spam, I
ban! :D
Linkies
The Sweet Escape
My Little LoveMates~ ;D
♥♥♥Angela
♥♥Belicia
Benson
Bo Kai
♥Cassandra
♥♥China Trip
♥Elaine
♥♥Felicia
Hendry
♥ Hui Han
♥♥Hui Min2nd Blog
♥♥♥Iris
Ivan
♥♥♥Jaime
♥♥♥ Jane Chan
♥♥♥ Karen
Ken
♥♥Kimchie2nd Blog
LWC
Mr Alvin Lau
Pamela
♥♥Renee
♥♥Sheryl Han
♥♥Sheryl Tan
♥Si Qi
♥♥Sydney
♥Xaira
♥♥Yen Ting
♥♥Yit Phin
Memories
Rewind back!
December 2008
Credit
Thank You!

Designer:
Yours Truly♥

Icons:
I II III IV V

Others:
1 2

Hosts:
x x x
*Please DO NOT remove the credits!
Thanks a lot! :D